Getting traffic to your site is definitely one of the most struggling things you would do in your blogging career.
But sooner or later you will succeed and get thousands of daily page views.
However, there will be one thing always missing from your website – CONVERSION.
People will visit your site, read your content and leave your site. But, that’s not what you want.
You want sales, subscribers, affiliate commissions. And how to do that?
By creating Landing Pages that converts.
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page is a standalone website page which is designed for the sole purpose of either getting sales or collect subscribers.
Landing pages are often completely different from your site and don’t include navigation menu, sidebar, or header of your site.
How to Create Landing Pages?
There are three ways you can create high converting landing pages.
- By hiring a web developer to create it using his/her programming skills. (Costly)
- Learning to code yourself and create landing pages. (Time-consuming)
- Using a drag and drop plugin that lets you create beautiful landing pages without any coding experience. (Affordable + Quick)
If you’re planning to use the first two methods, then feel free to leave this page and start searching on Google.
However, if you’re like me and want to use the last method then stick to the page as I’ll share 5 Most Loved WordPress Plugins to Create Converting Landing Pages.
Using these plugins you can easily create all kinds of pages a blog or business may need such as squeeze page, sales page, membership page, product page, portfolio, etc.
Read through the end of this article as there are few bonus plugins included which will sure to put a smile on the face of budget business owners and bloggers.
So, let’s get started.
1. Thrive Content Builder + Thrive Landing Page
Thrive Landing Pages is possibly the best WordPress plugin to create converting landing pages without touching a single line of code.
With its drag and drop functionality, you can change almost all aspects of a web page and add custom sections.
There are over 160+ templates included that are beautifully designed and converts well or you can start from scratch and create your own converting landing page.
Also, there are many two step opt-in forms available which you can use to create a different page for collecting user information.
Thrive Landing Pages Features:
- 160+ Pre-Designed Templates
- Customize almost every part of the page
- Undo and Redo Functions
- Save templated for later use
- Two step forms
- Supports external shortcodes within the editor
- “What You See Is What You Get” editor
- Excellent customer support and community
Pricing: Starts at $67 for one site with unlimited updates for one year.
LeadPages is what you call an advanced page builder. It is not just any regular landing page creator plugin but it’s much more than that.
LeadPages hosts your landing pages on their servers, provide fast delivery of files, and keeps your site lightweight.
Creating a landing page in LeadPages is just a matter of clicks and you’ll be amazed to see the speed of how quickly it deployed a landing page for you.
It won’t be wrong it says that LeadPage is a standalone landing page builder.
But, that doesn’t mean you can’t host your landing pages on your site. You can choose to publish the pages directly on your site using the “LeadPages” plugin for WordPress. Alternatively, you can download the HTML page to use on other platforms.
They also have a drag and drop page builder which makes things a lot easier.
Unlike Thrive Landing Pages, the ready-made templates aren’t available for free and cost anywhere between $7 to $19 for each design.
- Create unlimited landing pages and host them on any platform.
- Connects with almost every platform and you can have a record of all the landing pages from a single admin dashboard.
- Simple landing page creator with tons of features.
- Split testing functionality with Pro and Advanced plans.
- Marketplace with hundreds of premium templates.
- Premium templates cost extra money
Pricing: Starts at $25/Month for standard plan and $49 for the Pro plan (payments to be made annually.)
3. Beaver Builder
Technically, Beaver Builder is a drag and drop page building plugin that also works as a great tool for designing landing pages.
Beaver Builder lets you create converting landing pages by using the front end editor with drag and drop functionality.
The editor is both smooth and lags free which improves the user experience of changing and saving the landing page.
You can save your designs and use them in other landing pages which save time and provide consistency.
As of now, there are around 30 pre-made templates including with the plugin but there’s a catch here.
Beaver Builder recommends using their own theme which will let you create full width, distraction-free page without header and footer.
However, there is nothing great about their theme and you can easily get much better themes for the exact same price.
Regardless of some awesome features available, this issue has always been a concern for me.
There’s a free version available for Beaver Builder, but it is highly limited in terms of functionality. For instance, you can’t use opt-in forms and ready made template with the free version.
- Appealing front end visual editor with drag and drop functionality
- Complete control over sections, which allows creating almost all types of landing pages
- 30 custom built eye-catching templates that are ready to use
- Template saving provides a quick way to create similar looking pages
- Mobile friendly/Responsive
- Smooth and lag free
- Can be also used as a page builder for designing posts
- Not fully compatible with 3rd party themes
Price: Starts at $99 for the Standard pack (without a theme) with unlimited sites allowed and one year support.
4. OptimizePress 2.0
OptimizePress 2.0 is the most advanced page builder available in this list.
OptimizePress allows users to create high quality converting pages using visual LiveEditor which lets you see the changes you make in real time.
It enhances the speed of creating landing pages as you can quickly change the things you think are not looking good.
If you’ve tried the first version of the plugin and crying about the features it lacked then let me assure that OptimizePress 2.0 has tons of new features that are sure to put a smile on your face.
There are lots of drag and drop elements available in the editor section which you can use as per your needs.
Also, almost all the major email provider are supported by OptimizePress which come handy for business owners looking to collect their visitor’s emails.
- Plenty of ready made page templates available
- Lot of drag and drop elements available
- Access to Optimize marketplace where one can find more premade templates.
- Advance LiveEditor that works like a breeze
- Theme and Plugin versions available. You can choose independently
- Plugin size is considerably larger which can affect the loading time of your website.
- Less number of ready made templates as compared to other landing page builders
Price: Starts at $97 for Core package with 3 marketing blog pages. However, A/B testing and priority support aren’t included.
5. InstaBuilder 2.0
InstaBuilder 2.0 is again the next version of Instant Builder which promises advanced landing page creation tools.
InstaBuilder is an easy-to-use drag and drop builder which lets you create high converting landing pages without technical knowledge.
Many design elements are available within your editor which you can drag and drop to desired part of the screen.
There are over 100 pre-built templates to choose from which includes a sort of landing pages, squeeze pages, funnels, etc.
Some additional features of InstaBuilder that aren’t included in other plugins are – lockable content and built-in firewalls which allow you to block one or all pages.
Apart from it, the built-in image editor, as well as built-in graphics pack, are a delight for image intensive landing pages.
- Mobile Responsive Templates
- Easy-to-use drag and drop builder
- Additional features available
- A/B testing allowed
- Over 100 pre-built templates
- Question opt-in features which allow asking questions in your forms
- Built-in image editor and Marketing Graphics
- Considering the price there aren’t any cons that should be listed. Share if you found any.
Price: Starts at $77 for the lowest pack that lets you use InstaBuilder on 3 different sites with 1-year update and support.
Bonus Plugins Worth Mentioning:
Landing Pages: A free WordPress plugin to create landing pages with basic functionality.
Parallax Gravity: Another awesome landing page builder which is great to create and track the results of the landing pages.
Buy Now (starts at $17)
Elementor: Probably the best free plugin for creating landing pages. Mainly used as a page builder to design posts but can be used to create converting landing pages.
And the Winner is…?
I can’t declare any one of the plugins as the winner as all of them provide something better than others.
However, if I had to choose only one then I would go with Thrive Landing Page + Thrive Content Builder as it is both affordable and feature packed.
Do let me know your experiences and which one of them is your favorite landing page builder.
Use any other landing page plugin which is as great as these? Share the name below.
Thanks for reading, if you liked what you read then do share this post on at least one social media channel.