Looking for ASP.NET MVC Hosting to host your MVC based web application? Now you can buy ASP.NET MVC Hosting from world’s most trusted hosting provider i.e Godaddy. Godaddy is offering fully functional Windows Hosting with ASP.NET v4.0 & MVC 3 Support at just $12 for 1 year along with a FREE domain name of your choice.
You also get the FTP access of your server & the latest version of Plesk panel to manage your website.
ASP.NET MVC Hosting Features
Below are some features of Godaddy’s ASP.NET MVC Hosting (Economy Plan)
- 1 Free Domain Name of Your Choice
- ASP.NET v2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
- MVC 3, MVC 4, MVC 5 (Only Available with ASP.NET v4.0)
- Silverlite v5.0/4.0
- 100 GB of Disk Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer (Bandwidth)
- 50 FTP User Accounts
- 200 MB MS SQL 2012 database
- Direct Database Access Via Database Manager Tool
- Microsoft Access 2007, 2010
- 25 Free Sub-Domains
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Plesk Panel 11.5 Control Panel
- IIS 8 Web Server
- 100 Free Email Addresses
How To Buy Godaddy’s ASP.NET MVC Hosting at $12 For 1 Year
We’ve written a Step By Step guide to buying Godaddy’s ASP.NET MVC hosting at $1 per month. You can read the following article to know more about it or read the steps written below.
- Visit Godaddy Web Hosting Page using the following link.
- Select the ECONOMY HOSTING plan & Click on ADD TO CART button. You’ll see the price of ECONOMY HOSTING written as $3.49/Month, Don’t worry about that price as the final discount will be automatically added to the cart during check out.
- Now the next screen with the title “Customize Your Web Hosting plan” will open up. Choose the OS as “Windows with Plesk Control Panel & Click on continue. Don’t change any other field.
- The next screen will ask you to choose the free domain name. Enter your proffered domain name in search box and click on “GO” button. If the domain show as available, click on ADD & CONTINUE button.
- Now you’ll land on the final screen i.e “Review your current order“. Here you’ll see that the final amount to be paid is only $12 along with a free domain name of your choice.
- Click on “Proceed To Checkout” button, Fill you billing details and buy ASP.NET MVC Hosting from Godaddy at just $12 for 1 year. Isn’t it simple?
After you buy the ASP.NET MVC hosting, you can activate it from Godaddy’s control panel. Using FTP, you can upload your files on the server. With Godaddy, you’re in control. We strongly recommend Godaddy to our customer although you should also confirm availability of required features with the sales team.
Top 3 MVC Hosting Providers
Godaddy is our #1 choice for anything web hosting. This is because we’re a long term customer of Godaddy. I still remember the time when I switched my websites to Godaddy from a local hosting provider. I was really worried because there were many negative reviews about Godaddy on the internet but I was confident that an organization which is a well-known name in the industry can not offer low-quality services and I was right. Since we have moved to Godaddy, we never faced any issue except few short duration downtimes.
If you’re looking for MVC Hosting, you can count upon Godaddy’s Windows hosting services that support ASP.NET and MVC technologies. Godaddy supports MVC4 and MCV5 applications on all of their shared hosting accounts.
2. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is another trusted web hosting provider for MVC Hosting. Their Windows hosting supports MVC 4 and MVC 5 on their shared hosting plans.
Below are some features of their ASP.NET MVC Hosting.
Windows Server 2012
ASP.NET 2.x, 3.x & 4.x
MVC 4 or MVC 5
Microsoft SQL Server 2014
.Net Core 1.1
Silverlight 4 or 5
PHP 5.6, 7.0 or 7.1
FTP / SFTP
SSL & Free SSL
Interserver is another trusted name in affordable web hosting industry. If you’re running on a tight budget and looking for a reliable web hosting that can fit into your budget, look no further than Interserver.
Interserver Windows hosting plans support ASP.NET MVC 5. Their Windows shared hosting plan cost $5 per month and supports up to 20 websites.
Below are some features of Interserver Windows Hosting
ASP.NET 3.5 , ASP.NET 4.0 , ASP.NET 4.5
.NET core 1
ASP.NET MVC 5
Microsoft Access database
Microsoft SQL 2012 or Microsoft SQL 2014
PHP 5.5 & PHP 5.6
MY SQL Database
As we know Model–view–controller (MVC) is a software architectural pattern for implementing user interfaces. User Interfaces are meant to be providing good user experience and if your hosting is slow or down you can never offer a great interface. Thus it is highly recommended that you buy a ASP.NET Hosting from a reliable host such as Godaddy.